PROBLEM: Getting small spaces clean and shiny isn’t easy. And it’s tough to reach and effectively clean those inconvenient spots, like shower doors, French windowpanes and the insides of windshields. In addition, many glass and multipurpose cleaners contain harmful chemicals.
SOLUTION: Get more control cleaning those hard-to-reach spaces with our Hand-Held Cleaning System. Rather than coating the surfaces in your home with chemicals, harness the power of Norwex Microfibre and water to get them completely clean.
Cleans small surfaces using Norwex Microfibre and water only.
• No harmful cleaning chemicals required.
• Perfect for windows as well as a variety of other surfaces.
• The pivoting head makes cleaning all those hard-to-reach spots effortless.
• The system can be used with our other small mop pads to tackle a variety of household jobs, including under the sink, inside cabinets, behind appliances, behind toilets, etc.
• Easy-grip handle.
•Small bristle brush hidden in the top of the Multi-Use Handle quickly cleans cracks, crevices and hard-toreach spaces.
• Multi-Use Handle can also be attached to our large Mop Base.
• Small Mop Base can be locked into position to easily clean windows and shower doors.
• Small Mop Base can also be attached to our Telescopic Mop Handle to clean high windows.
• Norwex Microfibre in the small Window Cloth Mop Pad removes up to 99% of bacteria from a surface with water only when following the proper use and care instructions.
• The small Window Cloth Mop Pad contains Norwex’s exclusive BacLock®* agent.
• Windows and surfaces dry quickly and stay cleaner longer with no chemical residue.
• Surfaces are safer for children and pets—No harmful chemical residues remain when cleaned with water.
• One mop pad cleans many surfaces, saving time.