Transform an everyday task into something you enjoy. The energizing Peppermint aroma of our Foaming Hand Wash awakens the senses as the rich, naturally sourced ingredients leave your skin clean, soft, smooth and moisturized. Ideal for the bathroom as well as the kitchen.
Produced on shared equipment that processes nuts.
• Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) or SLES
• Petroleum-derived ingredients
• Synthetic dyes or fragrances
Many hand soaps on the market contain ingredients and chemicals that just aren’t good for your skin, including synthetic dyes, fragrances containing phthalates, and synthetic preservatives with parabens. They aren’t natural, and they can strip your skin of moisture, leaving it feeling dry and rough.
Our Peppermint Foaming Hand Wash is free of these unnecessary ingredients. Natural Peppermint Oil provides its invigorating scent. The luxurious foaming action is due to Earth-friendly Coconut and Apple Amino Acids. Panthenol, Allantoin and Aloe combine to provide extra moisture and soothing properties.
• Foaming hand soaps are better for the environment than bar or liquid soaps. Because you use less product, less waste goes down the drain.
• When should you wash your hands? According to the Centers for Disease Control, it’s important to wash your hands:
– Before, during and after food preparation
– Before eating
– Before and after caring for someone who’s sick
– Before and after treating a cut or wound
– After using the toilet
– After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
– After blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
– After touching an animal, animal feed or animal waste
– After touching garbage
• A study conducted by the American Society for Microbiology showed that overall only about 67% of people washed their hands after using the restroom. This means that about a third of the population does not!
• Try to avoid touching your face with your hands. Here’s why: According to WebMD.com, about 80% of infectious diseases are transmitted by touch. When you unknowingly touch your face, the germs can enter through your eyes, nose and mouth. And those germs can also be transmitted to others through shaking hands (direct transmission) or handling items that others then touch (indirect transmission).
Learn how Norwex makes your home a Safe Haven